Access the planning information you need faster with a Groundsure Planning Search.
Groundsure Planning provides detailed planning application information within the vicinity of the property, dating back 10 years. It features full planning information ranging from house extensions through to large planning project applications as well as existing and planned phone masts.
Why this report?
- Planning applications dating back 10 years
- Local information and infrastructure
- Data from the UK’s leading authority on planning data – Glenigan
Our Planning report utilises the most accurate and complete commercially available historical and current planning data provided by Glenigan. It’s recognised as the most comprehensive data of its kind and used by the Ordnance Survey Change Intelligence Unit.
Groundsure Planning also features local information about the community including transport links, recreation, retail and entertainment etc. Data about schools, council tax bands, police and crime statistics are also included as standard. This is really useful information for those who are planning to move to a completely new area.
An essential part of a conveyancer’s due diligence in a residential transaction is highlighting the likely planning and development changes within the locality. Standard searches won’t always obtain full information such as historical planning applications, land use changes and neighbourhood insight which could have significant impacts on the future valuation and enjoyment of a property.
What does it cover?
- House extension and project planning applications from the last 10 years
- Ofcom mobile phone mast locations & planning applications relating to phone masts
- Designated environmentally sensitive sites
- Local information including transport, recreation, retail and entertainment
- Local Authority data including Council Tax bands and police force
- Education data inspection ratings
- Crime statistics by crime type