Search Code Registration
Each Regulated Search supplied will include the prescribed wording below
Information for customers
Local Authority Search Network Ltd is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
• Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt
• Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing within 20 working days of receipt
• Keep you informed by letter, telephone or email as you prefer, if we need more time
• Provide a final response, in writing at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
• Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to
The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel: 01722 333306, Website: www.tpos.co.uk E-mail: email@example.com
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
Complaints should be sent to:
Local Authority Search Network Ltd
87 Church Street